So i got the idea to go here from Katherine's blog and it was the best idea ever! This is a public library located about 30 min away in Baltimore county and they had the cutest toddler size play areas for kids 0-5. They had different areas including a store, theater, construction zone, a garden, the bay, and a house. Each section had a display of books relating to that theme. Very neat! Dara and Brett joined us and we can't wait to go again!
Brett giving Isabella a hug

Isabella grilling

Trying to get into the baby's crib

Playing chef in the kitchen



at toddler bay riding in the boat

In the light house


shopping at the grocery store
Yay! for a blog! I can't wait to stalk your life too now:) And it's funny the similar things Max and Bella do: like covering his eyes when we tell him no. I guess he thinks when he uncovers them we'll be gone and he can do whatever he wants.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a ton of fun....what an amazing library!!! I want to go and I don't even have kids...
ReplyDeleteisn't blogging fun... :)
jackie-i know i love stalking people's lives! haha! and yeah i think that isabella thinks we'll feel sorry for her if she covers her eyes! i don't know really..
ReplyDeleteSarah- i think i had more fun than her. i would have died if my parents took me their when i was little!
If you go on a weekday right when they open, you have about an hour with almost no one else there.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are great! We had a lot of fun there. I can't wait to go back. :o)
ReplyDelete