Monday, May 18, 2009

Isabella's Makeover

So this weekend Jon attended a sealing of one of his childhood best friends...Since they had a long day planned I decided to stay home with Isabella. I wanted to see how she looks with pigtails since her hair is long enough now, and we also painted our toes! Below are a few pictures of her and her new look! I also put a picture of her and Jon taking a nap before church yesterday!



























3 comments:

  1. I love it when little girls are all girly-girl. Just wait until she gets interested in dress-up clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig tails....are the best ever. Little girls just are the cutest when in pig tails!!!!!
    And those tiny little pink toe nails are pretty cute too!!! Sounds like you guys had some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her tiny little painted nails! And the pigtails: every little girl needs to have pigtails at some point.

    ReplyDelete